Second Year in our College
This section of our website provides parents with all the information they will need while their child is studying in Second Year at the Community College. All the information can be accessed in the downloads section of this page by clicking on the relevant document. Please check the Calendar tab for all events in our college year. The information available includes:
- A what you need to know pack
- Access to your child's report, attendance and timetable.
- Book rental
- Books not on the rental scheme
- Making payments online
- Data Protection
- Code of behaviour
- Student Insurance claim form
- Code of practice for dealing with complaints
- Pupil Insurance Claim Form
- Pupil Insurance AIG
If you need assistance or any further information please contact the school at 023-8833877 or e mail us on email@example.com
Magic in the College.