Transition Year in our College
This section of our website provides parents with all the information they will need while their child is studying in Fourth Year (TY) at the Community College. All the information can be accessed in the downloads section of this page by clicking on the relevant document. The information available includes:
- TY information what you need to know pack
- Access to your child's report, attendance and timetable.
- Book rental
- Subject choices
- Making payments online
- A Guide to Our Transition Year
- Choosing Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme as a subject
- Data Protection
- Code of behaviour
- Code of practice for dealing with complaints
- Pupil Insurance Claim Form
- Pupil Insurance Policy AIG
If you need assistance or any further information please contact the school at 023-8833877 or e mail us on email@example.com
TY pupils in the great outdoors!