COVID19 Response Plan
- In line with current Department of Education guidelines Face coverings are to be worn in all post primary school settings where it is not possible to maintain 2 metre physical distancing. Please ensure your child wears a face covering on entering college building .
- We will meet, guide and direct pupils safely from the front entrance on arrival to the college. Due to Covid 19 restrictions we ask parents not to come in with pupils -we will look after them for you!
- Please take a screen shot/ print of your timetable from Vsware for your first day back.
- Food for break time(s) Tuc shop will be open outside )
- Notebook and pen
- Personal Responsibility: We will be inducting every pupil during the course of the morning and ask that each pupil plays their part in our overall Covid response plan. Your health depends on this!
- Book Rental distribution: 1st years on Tuesday morning. 2nd years on Thursday morning. These will be kept at home.
- We will alert you by text and link you into our updates on how we are managing your child's safe return to the college. We thank you for, and continue to ask you to, support us in ensuring that we all play a part in keeping our college community Covid free.
Updated 15th September 2020: To our college community,
We are currently in an environment that is ever changing and each and every one of our college community is doing our very, very best to support a safe and successful return to college after nearly six months!. We all have a responsibility under Health and Safety legislation to comply with measures to protect ourselves and others. In particular, social and physical distancing and good hand and respiratory hygiene are everyone’s responsibility.
We are returning to our college in the week beginning August 31st 2020 as follows:
|Tuesday Sept 1st 2020||1st Yr ONLY||9am to 12.15pm Bus @12.30|
|Wednesday Sept 2nd 2020||3rd & 6th Yr ONLY||9am to 12.15pm Bus @12.30|
|Thursday Sept 3rd 2020||2nd & 5th Yr ONLY||9am to 12.15pm Bus @12.30|
|Friday Sept 4th 2020||ALL YEARS||9am to 3.15pm Bus @3.30|
All pupils are required to wear face coverings in the college buildings/classrooms as we cannot maintain a distance of 2 metres as per DES guidleines. For 1st day back all pupils need is
Anne Dunne Principal & Anne Sheerin Deputy Principal CCC